Be ready for whatever happens
A new year often signifies a fresh start. Many people make resolutions to better themselves or some part of their life. This year, make a resolution to be ready. No one ever plans on a disaster, but now, you can prepare for it. The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile (ERP) will help ensure you are “Ready for whatever happens.”
In the event of an emergency, the ERP can help minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action in place for your facility. The ERP is a comprehensive document containing critical information about your business, including emergency contact information, shut-off valve locations and priority areas. SERVPRO also works hand in hand with local police and fire departments to share the information gathered in the ERP.
The ERP is a no cost assessment; all it requires is a little time, making it a great value that could save you time and money in the future.
Preparation is the key to making it through any size disaster, whether it is a small water leak, a large fire, or an area flood. Having a plan in place may help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive and get you back in the building following a disaster.
Don’t wait until disaster strikes. Call SEVPRO of Greater Pontiac to establish your Emergency READY Profile, and be “Ready for whatever happens.”
Call SERVPRO of Greater Pontiac today to set up your no cost assessment at (248) 377- 2220.
Advantages of the SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile:
- A no cost assessment of your facility
- A concise profile document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster
- Identification of the line of command in the event of an emergency
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority area and priority contact information